May 29, 2008

What you hoped to see a month ago

I've been fiddling with this for a little while. I think it may have been therapeutic. I spent a week after we got home scanning the faces of every child so I could send updated pictures to waiting families. I became pretty familiar with the photos. Afterwards, I decided I'd paste the pictures from our trip into the pictureless blog entries. Then I changed my mind and just did this. And I'm done. I could mess and tweak and add more. But, honestly, it conveys our trip in a not-so-true-to-life-but-the-best-you-can-do-in-four-minutes sort of way. So here we go folks...


10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a W O N D E R F U L job it touched my heart!!! You all continue to be in my prayers!! Love to all!

jill coen said...

Crying like a baby....beautiful!

Rob and Candy said...

so sweet!
thanks for sharing your journey with us.

ethiHOPEia said...

Ah! Thanks so much for sharing! It makes me so happy to see your photos of your TWO children!
Blessings,
Hilary

Carpenters said...

Apryl, what a beautiful video of your journey to your two newest additions! You have such a wonderful family. Thanks for sharing.

With Love,
Penelope

small world said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with all of us!! It is sooooo encouraging! Theresa VanWetten

Danica said...

this was great to watch. it will be so neat to see this when the kids all get older. i can't believe you had the time to put this together! you amaze me sometimes!

Danica said...

this was great to watch! it will be really neat to watch with the kiddies once they have gotten older. I can't believe you had the time to do all of this. You amaze me sometimes!

Team Dragovich said...

Crying, crying and CRYING!! Geez, I can't watch videos anymore. You did a fantastic job on it Apryl-- it turned out wonderful!
Love,
Shari

E said...

That was beautiful. And thank you for not choosing stupid music. Err...not that other people do for their videos. Not deletin' it even though I should...

Thanks for sharing your journey. You did a great job with your video!

Erica