April 9, 2007

I'm dreaming of a white Easter

This has to be the most bizarre weather, according to my six year old. He told me last week that snow in April is the most crazy thing that has ever happened in the world. His experience with April is quite limited, considering the first 5 years of his life were in Southern Alabama.

So, it was not surprising after a week of flurries to wake up Sunday to snow. No riverside sunrise service for us, but I did remember to get a family photo. This gem will complete the photo pages for our dossier. And I won't tell you how many shots it took to get this, but most were *off* because Everett decided "Hot Dog" would be more appropriate than "cheese". The five pictures that were taken after his grand epiphany show three kids with theirs mouths in big "O" shapes. Funny, but (as Eli would say) "definitely not appropriate."



I hope that you all had a blessed Resurrection Day! Mark 16:6-8

No comments: