April 10, 2010

Kind Hearts Video

Karen has mentioned that more children will be enrolling at Kind Hearts in the future. That means if you missed out on the first 68 children, there will be another opportunity for you to sponsor a child in Ethiopia. Visit Karen's blog to read about recent trips and projects. I'm ashamed to admit that I'm not creative enough to figure out how we can go above and beyond our monthly sponsorship. I'm praying that God will show us how our family can do more. There are currently projects for a fresh water well, new textbooks, and school uniforms. After watching the video I'm sure you'll be excited about the opportunity to get involved with this wonderful group of children.


1 comment:

Team Dragovich said...

Hey Friend... long time no "see" :( It is my fault. All of my bloggy friends have been so wonderfully blogging their days and here I sit, just doing life and not recording a bit of it for anyone to see. Oh well.

But it was so good to "catch" up!! Hope you are all enjoying the warming temperatures and looking forward for SUMMERTIME!!!!

Love to you,
Shari