May 10, 2007

Tracking my dossier

I mailed our dossier on Tuesday to our agency in Virginia. I've been tracking it for three days and it's only made it to Memphis. I think that since I paid for three day service they are going to make it take three days. I did have to have a long conversation with the guy at the office about insurance, and what happens if they lose my dossier. I made a few threatening remarks (I hadn't fully recovered from spending Monday in the car) and several dramatic statements. Which was all lost on him since he won't be dealing with my package once it leaves his office.

My agency sent a new recommendation and it should have arrived at the Secretary of Commonwealth yesterday. I hope that it gets there, gets done, and gets mailed this week, but that may be wishful thinking.

No comments: